Customizing reports filtering by response

Hi everyone.
I’m using location info like state, town, etc.
Let’s say I want a report with only the answers of one state.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance,

Javier

Hi @Javier
Welcome to the community forum. The futurre you ae looking for is known as CASCADING SELECT. Kindly go through the link and it will definitely guide you on how to

Stephane

Hi Stephane!
I’ve already done the “cascading select questions”.
The thing is, how can I see them in the report.

Javier

Hi @Javier
Your query was not clear at first. Unfortunately, you cannot be able to segment the report to appear by region, etc.

Stephane

Hi Kal
Thanks for answering. But if use “group by”, I’ll see ALL the ansewrs related to the field, let’s say TOWN for example. Now, what I want is to create ONE report with the answers for CALIFORNIA. Another report with the answers for NY… and so on.
Javier

Sorry about that!
Thanks for your reply.

Javier

Hi @Javier
As mentioned previously the feature you are looking for is not provided by the system.

Stephane

Yes, I was answering to Kal.
Stephane, would you advice to export the XLS and create reports with a different app, or cloning my form and create one form per region?

Hi
If you are interested in getting the reports from the system then your last option would make sense. Kindly be warned that this can get messy since you need to set different regions to different form download and submission settings etc.

Ideally, if you need a more comprehensive approach while using the current form, I suggest you use the first approach you indicated. This would be my preferred approach.

1 Like

Regarding the first approach, what tool would you recommend me to use? It’s my first time doing this, so thanks in advance for the patience and help.

Hi
You may want to use third party applications such as SPSS, Stata or Excel. Unfortunately we do not provide support in the use of such tools

Stephane

1 Like