Data Download is only exporting XML values to XLS (excel) format

Hi there!
*This topic contains pictures hosted on Google Drive because this forum only allows me to insert 1 picture on the topic. And links are not clickable because this forum also doesn’t allowed me to do it.

Sittuation:
I’m unable to download ‘labels’ on ‘Value and header format’ since Jul 18.

I used to select ‘labels’ on the menu ‘Value and header format’:

Since Jul 18, this option is not Available. Now I can only see ‘XML and header format’ and the Form Languages. But even if I choose one language, the XLS file exported only shows ‘XML Format’.

I also tried to create a new Form Language and call it “Labels (Lb)” as it possible to see on the picture below:
*To access the image file, type ‘drive . google. com’ on your browser and the following link code:
/open?id=1rtpbCw_2Ntjh–8-vWqmHM-IA_xiZTDT&usp=drive_fs

So, I just repeated original labels on this “Language” I created:
*To access the image file, type ‘drive . google. com’ on your browser and the following link code:
/open?id=1rscYO6aXjcPaxLi_i4HeU1kFJ_VkdINT&usp=drive_fs

But, even if i choose this language to export in XLS (Excel), data appears as ‘XML values’, as is possible to see on the picture below from my EXCEL:
/open?id=1rqwcfUjS1ge_oVMWTcQE9S0OsZDEZZta&usp=drive_fs

I was just downloading data in XLS (Excel) format containing ‘Labels’ literally two days ago. I think some Kobo Software update just got implemented and mess it up.

Is there any solution? I appreciate any help beforehand. We are rolling a big public administration project using this data.

Welcome to the community, @reynald! This support article Exporting and Downloading Your Data should help you solve your issue.

You could have a closer look at this section (from the support article shared above):

If the issue persists, please feel free to share with me a private message so that I can have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

As I said before, the option “Labels (default)” is no longer available on my access:

This option is not currently shown. Is there anything I can do to this option appears again?

@reynald, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: