Data download issue

Dear Kobo Support/Experts,

This is first time i am facing such problem with one of my current project, I conducted a survey recently on kobotoolbox platform. I’ve been trying to download the survey for further analysis with no success. All I get is some error message that reads “Failed to retrieve the export task.”

Apparently I can preview it under the “report” tab and “table” tab.

Could you have an idea of how I can go around this and download the survey in excel file?

https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/asM25

L42TBRXJm5rZBXb3D

Sharing some screen shots for your reference.

Please let me know if you require login and password details to fix this issue.

Hi
The error/caution message you are seeing is quite clear. You seem to be using the old interface (legacy). Could you download in the new interface.

Regards
Stephane

Hi Stephane,

I have tried all options…have started with new platform then tried my luck on the old (legacy) interphase.

I have been using Kobo Toolbox for quite some time and have never ever faced any such issue for much larger projects than this one which is relatively small.

Infact, I am able to view table and see coloured graphs in data review…but while exporting, i am getting error message. Out of 3 forms on the server, i have managed to solve problem with 2 but one form is still creating problem and i am not able to download its data.

Thanks

Vishal