I have modified the data using the online Data view and saved the editing. It looks alright both in the Data->Table view and Data->Report view but when I download the Excel file some of the data variables or single cases (the ones edited) are not appearing. I have tried to refresh/download several times. Any lead what could be the problem?
Many thanks in advance
Hello @Giul, welcome to the community
Can you share a screenshot of the data missing in the excel and the data that should be seen in
All the best,
Hello @hakan_cetinkaya, thanks for support!
Here the screentshoot from Table View with missing data:
And here the excel file here those data do not appear:
You see also there are two additional columns that do now appear in Table view.
Thanks for any support! Best,
Can you share a screenshot of Data > Downloads > Advanced options?
Can you take a screenshot after you click on the
Advanced options so it can expand?
Mm…there are actually no calculate questions…totals are all values inputed
@Giul, Can you try
XLS (Legacy) export type in your
Select export type and check if the data missing in there too?
Thanks @hakan_cetinkaya ! Data are in this version so on legacy it works but not on the normal way to download, is this a case or I have to do something to be able to export the data also on the project´s download?
Well, @Giul, I’m glad it worked. However, that question is beyond my knowledge
Pinging @Kal_Lam for his knowledge on the subject.
All the best,
anyway many thanks for this!! let´s see if I can solve this also for the future @Kal_Lam
Have a good day!
seems a reproducible case. So, please, can we have a GitHub entry and a developer checking this issue?
- Can you share the related extract of your form, please?
- Did you change the form (esp. around the cited question) during data collection?
- What do you get, if you export the data with (normal) XLS option and only last form version?
Hi @wroos ,
Many thanks for your message!
- what do you mean with extract?
- yes, I did change the form and added the variable with the cases missing later on once I already entered the data. I then enterered manually the values missing on Data->Table (I know not ideal, but it normally works)
- I actually only see this option and ´None`, I can´t save only last form version
@Giul, thank you for bringing this to the community! Could you list the exact steps you did that led to this (data missing)? Maybe we could also try reproducing this at our end.