Data entry user Enketo error while submitting submissions to the server

Hi @wb_cjc,

You may need to edit some submissions manually once they reach the server as this approach uploads (both the complete as well as incomplete filled up forms).

not sure if i understand you well . Do you mean , i need to submit it once i have access the data manually ?
i am interested only on the completed ones , does this need editing some values ?

No. What i meant here is that with the approach shared above (support article) you should be able to upload both the empty forms, incomplete forms as well as complete forms to the KoBoToolbox server when compared to our normal approach that we collect through Enketo or Collect android app where users are not allowed to submit blank forms or incomplete forms to the server. So my concern here is that you make a quick scan to your data (to see if there are any blank or uncompleted forms) once you have uploaded the stuck data to the server. Just to ensure that everything is OK and you do not have any blank or uncompleted forms. Else you should request your team to fill up the blank and incomplete data again.

clear , will chk and thanks

1 Like