Data from repeat groups missing while downloading in CSV format

Hi both.
I have almost the same issue. My downloads work well on xls format. The parent data (the household information) and the repeated data (some household members information) appear in different sheets.
However, when I download in CSV format, it sounds like the repeated data is ignored. Only the household data (parent) and other non repeated questions (closing questions) are downloaded.
Is this issue known i=or is there anything I missed.

As I said, I am getting around the problem by downloading the data in XLS format but I would like to know if there is a solution to the problem with CSV.

@ohebie, you got that correct. Data for the repeat group can only be downloaded through the XLS format or the XLS (legacy) format. If you try downloading them as CSV you will miss the repeat group.

2 Likes

Hi @ohebie, unfortunately, as @Kal_Lam mentioned, this is not available yet for the CSV export. This is a feature we hope to include in the future, where either the repeat data is included in a single sheet, or the CSV export will create a ZIP file containing each of the repeat group sheets – similar to the XLS export.

2 Likes

This is well noted @Josh and @Kal_Lam . Thanks for all your huge efforts in helping people and improving this wonderful tool.

2 Likes