Data in table

Hello,
I created a survey that has a section that is in a group and in the kobo toolbox website the data is shown in the “table” -under “reports”
see picture:

i can see the data separately when entering each submission but I would like to get a report\document with graphs that show the data together.

i will be very happy to get your help!
Thank you!

Hi @glocal,

Have you gone through our support article Viewing and Creating Custom Reports. It should fulfill your requirement.

Have a great day!

ok. got it!

now i notice that there is one question that doesn’t appear in the options when i am creating a custom report,
what can be the reason for that?

thanks

Hi @glocal,

Could you list out the question type that is not visible in your custom report?

Have a great day!

these are the questions:

i am not sure what you mean by “question type”
this is also not there:

Hi @glocal,

I am able to understand the question type. It’s a select_multiple question type. Kindly please be informed that it should be in the graph. Would you mind checking the data recorded for that question. You may not be able to see the chart for that question if and in-case no cases has been recorded so far.

Could you kindly please ensure.

Have a great day!

Hello!
i have checked and the data is recorded.
i would like to mention that it doesn’t appear when i want to create a new report as you can see in the pic billow.

how can we resolve this?
all the best,
Anya

Hi @glocal,

Would you mind by doing the following:

• Select the variables that you wish to see in a custom report.
  • Provide a suitable name for your custom report replacing it with the existing Untitled Report.

It should work. Kindly please reach us back if it does not.

Have a great day!

that is the thing, the variables that i want are not listed.

Hi @glocal,

Could you share with me the following (through a private message) so that i could have a closer look at my end:

• Username
  • Server
  • Project name

Have a great day!

Hi @glocal,

Got it! Seems like you are trying to view the the information from the repeat group as well. Kindly please be informed that you will not be able to view the report from the repeat group as the same should be treated specially.

You will need to download the data and merge the information to the main dataset and then prepare the chart separately for a repeat group questions.

Have a great day!

is there instructions to doing that?
( You will need to download the data and merge the information to the main dataset and then prepare the chart separately for a repeat group questions.)

Hi @glocal,

You could have a look at the post that has been discussed previously which should help you merge your main dataset with a roster dataset:

Have a great day!