Data not sent

Hello kobo team ,

I work on project and I shared the project with the users on my team. I faced problems on that :

1. Some of them the form wasn’t appear, so can’t fill it
  2. Some of them they fill the form and submit, but I dont receive it yet there’s a delay.

Any suggestions or solutions for this?

HI @sara_7500
Looking at your issue, could you confirm the following.

What exactly is the setting that had been put on the devices that were not submitting. Compare them with those that were submitting successfully

Stephane

You need to get specifics about what was submitted and not e.g. have them send you screensots of what they submitted so that you can countercheck

The setting on the device the url is kc.kobotoolbox on the server option.

I have users that submit from browser and I reserve. But those who fill from device they are not .

@sara_7500, could you share with us the screenshot of the Collect android app's General Settings>Server? I assume the configuration has issues.

في الخميس، ٢٠ مايو ٢٠٢١ ٧:٣٧ ص Kal_Lam via KoBoToolbox Community Forum <noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org> كتب:

@sara_7500, I see that the URL you have fed while configuring your KoBoCollect android app is incorrect. Could you kindly use the following URL:

https://kc.kobotoolbox.org

And please ensure that the Username and Password are correct. Ensuring these configurations should help you solve your issue.

Ok , i will Edit the URL and check that

في الخميس، ٢٠ مايو ٢٠٢١ ١١:٠٠ ص Kal_Lam via KoBoToolbox Community Forum <noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org> كتب:

1 Like