Data sent from KoBoCollect still not reached the server

Hello,

Survey enumerator have sent the data collected using the Kobo Collect App. They apparently said they sent the questionnaires a few days ago but it is still not in the data base. It is also displayed in the “sent” section of their App.

Can you provide any help to get the data ??

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the community, @rshrestha_winrock! Have you checked the server to see if the data submitted have reached your end? If no, could you also please share with us the screenshot of your Collect android app that holds the View Semt Form?

please find the screen shot of enumerator’s who have sent the data. Thank you.

OK great! Could you now share with us the screenshot from within the View Sent Form (200)?

I am asking the enumerator for the screenshot. once I get I will send it to you. For one enumerator, I received certain survey data (she send 81 and I received 45 but didn’t receive other)

I am having issue with following username for receiving data

1 Like

please find the screenshot within view sent section.

OK till here. Could you now share with me the screenshot from within Fill Blank Form from the device that you claim has sent the submission but is missing?

please find the screenshot within fill blank form section.

Another screenshot from within Fill Blank Form of another enumerator.

@rshrestha_winrock, looking at the screenshots I see that some users have been sending data to Clone of Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021) as shown in the image below:

While other users have been sending data to Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021)

So I would suggest you check out these two survey projects from your user account. Some data must have landed to the Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021) while some should have landed to Clone of Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021).

In this case, maybe you will have to download and merge the dataset externally (outside the KoBoToolbox environment).

I don’t have Clone of Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021) survey project. Only one user have this survey project. I have only Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021).

For one enumerator, I have received half survey form data and didn’t recevied other half which was filled in Cooking Diary - Intensive_MECS_WI (April 4-25_2021).

OK, then could you share with me the screenshot of the General Settings>Server from both these devices?

I will share the screenshot tomorrow. Is there any screenshots you required ??

1 Like

@rshrestha_winrock, we will need to verify it step by step so that we don’t miss out on clues that could direct us to the issue while troubleshooting. Hence will let you know when we require them.

Please find the screenshot requested of 4 enumerators.

Last screenshot is of the enumerator with whom I am having problem receiving data.

@rshrestha_winrock, could you share with me the screenshot from General Settings>Server?

Please find requested screenshot.

OK, which is the device (username) that holds this?

shambhakumarikushwaha04. I have asked this user to delete the clone of cooking… and enter the data in cooking diary …After see entered in this file I have received the data. But even the clone of cooking diary…was deleted, it reappeared again in the fill blank form. i also didn’t receive the data from user Madhu kumari2244 even when the data was filled in cooking diary …