Data sync issues

We are facing the same problem but the deviation is too small. May I request you to provide a solusion?

@tuhinbd2k_brac, would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of your DATA>Table so that we should be able to understand your issue pictorically?

Thanks a lot for your quick response and reply. It shows Total Submission: 717 at the right upper corner, but at tabular view it shows 714. If we download the data, we receive 714 records only. There are three (3) records missing. Anyway, here is the screenshot below:

I’ve already tried with tick-mark the check-box “Include data from all 12 versions”

Would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message?

• Username
  • Project
  • Server
1 Like

Did you received a private message with Username, Project and Server? Are those correct? Have you any solution?

We will get back to you when we resolve this issue, @tuhinbd2k_brac!

1 Like

Hi @tuhinbd2k_brac, please note that your submissions have been synced :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind support :grinning:. Now it shows the same number of records in Total Submission (top right corner) and Number of Records (record number at tabular format). And we’ve found the three invisible records. May I know what the problem was? Anyway, what should we do next not to face the same problem again?