Data visualization on kobotoolbox web

hello dear all,
Thank you for your precious help. I have a problem this morning. I receive the forms from my agents, but when I would like to view the report to assess the progress in the “given” part on the web platform, the page appears all white without information or graphics. However, when I open another form other than the one I mentioned above, I manage to visualize the graphics. This situation did not exist before, but since last night I have been facing this problem. Could you explain or help me solve this obstacle? Thank you in advance.

Thank you @esy_cari2020. We already have a GitHub issue for this. Maybe you could follow the same in the post discussed previously:

We shall let you know when the same gets fixed in our system.

@esy_cari2020, could you kindly share with me the following information through a private message i could temporarily fix this issue for you (until we have a permanent fix for the same):

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

OK, seems like we already have a temporary fix for your issue:

Will let you know when we have a permanent fix for the same.

Hi @esy_cari2020,

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: