Date-dependent questions

Hola!
Alguien sabe cómo puedo conseguir que un grupo de preguntas aparezca o desaparezca dependiendo de una pregunta inicial de fecha??
La idea es que dependiendo del mes de año en el que estemos aparezca un grupo de preguntas u otro, entonces el año no importa, lo que importa es el mes en el que se rellena el cuestionario
Alguna idea?

Hello!
Does anyone know how I can get a group of questions to appear or disappear depending on an initial date question?
The idea is that depending on the month of the year in which we are a group of questions appears or another, then the year does not matter, what matters is the month in which the questionnaire is completed.
Any idea?

Gracias adelantadas!!

Do you want to skip question(s) based on a date input?

yes! that’s what I want.

I will use a survey to do monitoring. So each year depending on the month I need different questions to appear.

Maybe if this is something you are looking at, you could do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

The problem is that I cannot compare dates for the calculation.
What I need is:
Q1: Survey date
Q2: Harvest questions (only for the months of March, April and May)
Q3: planting questions (only for September and October)

How can I make the logical skip in that case?

Maybe you will need to explain it more to the community (by providing sample questions and choices).

I take your advice and will follow up on the other conversation!

Hi @elvira_rios
I have responded to your question on a different thread. This is a sample of the form I used to execute your question

You should be able to use this form
Use month as skip routine.xlsx (19.1 KB)

Stephane

1 Like

Hi Step,

I want to put the skip logic to age in years. i.e If the DOB is available with the respondent, then " kindly put approximate age in years" should be skipped.
currently if i try to put skip logic to age in years, it ask me value; like greater than, less than, equal to etc.
How to skip age in years question if DOB is entered in the previous question?
thank you

@Kal_Lam

Hi Kalyan,

I want to put the skip logic to “age in years”. i.e If the DOB is available with the respondent, then the next question " kindly put approximate age in years" should be skipped.
currently if i try to put skip logic to age in years, it ask me value; like greater than, less than, equal to etc.
So, How to skip “age in years” question if DOB is entered in the previous question?
thank you

@Kal_Lam
Hi,

I got the answer. It should be ${dob} = ‘’ in relevant variable in xls form.

1 Like

@Priyanka, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: