Delete question after option change

Hi, I cloned a project and had to delete a lot of the questions. Somewhere along the way I ticked the box that popped up every time that said something like ‘Tick this box to not allow Kobo to show this dialogue’ thinking it would make deleting questions quicker.
Now I can’t delete any questions in any forms. What do I do to allow deleting of questions again?

Welcome to the community, @SteveH! Could you also let the community know the server you are using?

Hi @SteveH
Welcome to the community. Could you please share the information requested by @Kal_Lam and share a screenshot of the process that does not allow you to delete the question?

Stephane

1 Like

Hi,

I have this same issue, I think i accidently hit the dont ask tickbox when deleting a question and now I cannot delete any questions on any survey.
In the form builder, when i move over the delete icon, the question turns red, but when I click nothing happens.

I kindof solved by switching browser from firefox to chrome, but would prefer to use firefox. Is there a way I can undo the setting?

i am on the server kobo.humanitarianresponse.info

@ralphthompson, could you also share a screenshot of how the dialogue box appears? We could then start troubleshooting the issue.