Deploying form error

Kobo gender analysis.xlsx (27.6 KB)

Dear Community,

I have encountered a problem related to deploying error, which is shown as the picture below. I have also uploaded the form for your review. Hope to hear from you soon .

Best regards,
phearun

Welcome back to the community, @Phearun! Have you validated your xlsform through this online validator? It should help you identify syntax issues present within your xlsform.

Thanks @Kal_Lam, the problem is solved now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Phearun ,
Would you mind to share the error cause here, please, to let the community better understand when this error isuue may happen.

1 Like

Dear @wroos ,

Actually, I am not sure of the cause. I got this form from my friend, I noticed that she forgot to give a name to each begin_group, so I added name of the variable for those missing spots and trying to deploy the form many times, but that error message keeps coming. My friend, on the other hand, fix those missing names of variables and trying to deploy the form and it works. So, I am not sure of the cause of the error.

Best regards,
Phearun

1 Like

Dear @Phearun,
Thanks.
Validating your xlsform through the online validator , step-by-step during form development can help a lot to fix those issues early.
Kind regards

1 Like