Design a form where eligible respondents from the roster are interviewed

Good morning all
I carry out a study whose collection takes place within households. when establishing household members, all those aged 15 and over are eligible for the individual questionnaire. So I want the program or function that will allow me to create a systematic form when the person is 15 and over. What is the function or syntax for creating forms in KOBOCOLLECT in case of eligibility of a member of the household.

Hi @nomolos,

Would you also try to be more specific (maybe by providing a sample of 2/3 dummy questions) on how you would wish to have your survey form designed so that it would be easy for the community to response to your query.

Have a great day!

indeed, a questionnaire is designed to record all members of the household. So when registering a member of the household who is 15 and over, ODK must create a new specific form with the initials of this member. thus, if we have 5 members aged 15 and over, we must have a form for each of these members to answer the questions.

Hi @nomolos,

Maybe you could use the following approach (i.e. exploiting the repeat_count) as outlined in the image below:

In the survey tab of your xlsform:

In the choices tab of your xlsform:
Image 2

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Reference xlsform:
Repeat Count for Eligible HH Members.xlsx (12.9 KB)

Have a great day!

1 Like

hi i try and i get back to you

1 Like

Hi,
In addition to what @Kal_Lam has suggested, be sure to search the forum for relevant discussions around the issue such as what is shown below

Stephane

1 Like

hi i tested it and it works again thank you
Besides, I would like to know if kobotoolbox or kobo can work on a virtual server (with virtualbox).

1 Like

Hi @nomolos
On your last query

Kindly follow the discussions that happened here