Designing a Roster type Form with KoBoToolbox

Bonjour la communauté!
J’ai besoin d’une assistance pour concevoir le tableau qui sera joint.
Je voudrais faire apparaître les lignes de chocs (sécheresse, Inondations, Pluies irrégulières etc.) et renseigner les variables pour chaque chocdoc_roster.xlsx (12.9 KB)

@kassim.dogawa, kindly please be informed that you are able to design a roster type question with KoBoToolbox through the matrix question but at the same time please be informed that you may not be able to display it as exactly (as seen in a hard copy) while designing it electronically (in your device). However, here is our support article Question Matrix Response Type that should help you guide how to designing a matrix question.

@Kal_Lam thank you for your support. I design you indicated when I whant to deploy the form, there’s the following issue I faced. Please can support again?

Could you share with us a screenshot of the form pressing the edit icon? I would like to see how you designed your matrix question?

En fait une matrice à l’intérieur d’une autre matrice
Ci-joint, les capture d’écran de la feuille “survey” et “choice”

A matrix question itself is very complex. And when you try to create a matrix question inside a matrix question makes it more complicated. Hence, could you design your survey project where you should not require a matrix question within a matrix question? Maybe this should solve your issue.

@Kal_Lam D’accord je vais faire comme vous l’avez dit et voir.
Merci d’avance

1 Like

@Kal_Lam J’ai conçu uniquement une matrice simple mais le problème persiste. Je n’arrive pas à déployer le formulaire

@Kal_Lam J’ai conçu uniquement des matrices simple mais je n’arrive pas toujours à déployer le formulaire

OK, could you share with us a screenshot of the issue?

@Kal_Lam It-s the same problem than previously.
Please, see the attached file

@kassim.dogawa, could you share with me a screenshot video recording so that we should be able to track out the point where you went wrong?