Discrepancy between two Select Multiple Question

Hi,

I hope you are doing well, today I realized a small discrepancy between two Select questions in my forms. In one column values are separated by “,”, and in another select multiple questions they are separated by space when i download my data as xlsx. I thought i added “,” to the end of each option specifically for this question but when I checked the question, there was no comma at the end. I used a similar template in the three projects and the outcome was the same for all projects. How this can happen in one select multiple question, but not in others? Is there anything i missed? Because comma-separated select multiple answers is really useful for me

I realized that if i check the select multiple questions in the table view, all of them are separated by a comma but they are not in the excel. One column in excel only comma separated. I checked the previous release notes and couldn’t find anything about it

Hi team, Any idea?

@osmanburcu, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi @Kal_Lam, I shared the information

1 Like

@osmanburcu, thank you for sharing the requested details. So these are the two sample cases (variables) …

Could you also let us know the file format you saved with? I mean, did you download your data in XLS format or as CSV file format? Kindly provide us with the exact one; we can check it on our end, too.

Please forget it, i found the issue form my side. Thank you for the support