Display for rating type changes

Created a tool with builder but had to download an XLS to add my second language. However, when I replaced the existing form, I noticed the display/arrangement for rating Qns changed to select one and some hangout without the appropriate labels

Kindly requesting some support with how I can maintain the default format of x and y appearance for rating Qns

Welcome to the community @GrKBT! Kindly please be informed that though the structure changes once your edit the rating question type (in the form builder UI) it should not affect the frame that you should see in your question (data collection form) nor should it affect the data how it stores.

Hi @Kal_Lam. Appreciate your prompt response. Kindly find attached image from my preview window. Appears that interviewers won’t get to understand what scale to use on with this display.

Any ideas of what could have gone wrong.

Would you mind sharing your xlsform so that we could have a look at it.

Hi @GrKBT
Did you ever get to have this work? This seems like you never provided rating options in a language translation, could you check that and confirm.

Stephane

1 Like

Thanks guys, had to source some local experts to take over the weight off my shoulders and everything worked out well.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming!