Downloaded data appears different from what is shown on the Data Table

Hello All, kindly help out with solutions as the data table on the web browser appears correctly with options as expected, but when downloaded the responses are changed to 1s and 0s thus making impossible for the data to be analyzed. i need help please

@mabuh, maybe you will need to download your data with label instead of XML value.

The settings can be fixed under the Value and header format as shown in the image above.

Thanks so much for your quick response, i have downloaded as labels many times but the problem persist. kindly find attached screenshots from the excel download, the web table, and the download settings.
Excel Table

Dear Kal_Lam,

Thanks so much for your quick response and helping out, i have downloaded many times as labels and as XML but all still has the same problem. kindly find attached screenshots of the download settings, the Web dataTable, and the Excel download but unfortunately i can only upload one image

Thanks so much

Dear Kal_Lam,

Thanks so much for your quick response and helping out, i have downloaded many times as labels and as XML but all still has the same problem. kindly find attached screenshots of the download settings, the Web dataTable, and the Excel download

Thanks so much

@mabuh, could you share with me the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Dear Kal_Lam,

Kindly reply with your private mail, so i don’t share the server login details publicly

Very grateful for your untiring support

@mabuh, would you also mind sharing with the community a screenshot of the section from the DATA>Table which shows the correct reading?

Dear Kal_Lam, kindly find attached screenshot for community

Thanks

@mabuh, seems like these are data from select_multiple question type. Please be informed that data from the select_multiple question type appears in a 0 and 1 format while downloading even with labels as the labels are kept in the header (if you have not noticed).

Dear Kal_Lam, that is exactly the issue i have been having. is it possible to stop the options from downloading as 1 and 0?

@mabuh, it is how KoBoToolbox treats a select_multiple response.