Downloaded data without image link

Dear Sir/Ma,
I built a form to collect signature from the participants, when I downloaded the form some instances did not come with the link to the signature image but have image name. Pls see attached and see column M & P. pls advise why this is happening and what to do to have the link to the images.

This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Malaria Consortium by emailing info@malariaconsortium.org and delete the message. Malaria Consortium is a UK Registered Charity (1099776). Company No. 4785712. Registered office: The Greenhouse, 244-254 Cambridge Heath Road, London E2 9DA United Kingdom

sample_data.xlsx (15.6 KB)

Dear Sir/Ma,
I built a form to collect signatures from the participants when I downloaded the form some instances did not come with the link to the signature image but had the image name. Please see attached and see columns M & P. Please advise why this is happening and what to do to have the link to the images.

@mc.bauchi, could you also share a screenshot of your issue? It would help the community to understand it pictorially.

@mc.bauchi, I get it now.

As quick advice, could you please avoid making multiple posts for the same issue?

@mc.bauchi. would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: