Dropdown value didn't exported in Excel File

Dear Concern,
I have created a form to collect data from remote area. I have collected 100 data by this form. After that I realized I need one more field in that form. So I have added an drop-down field in that form and one by one updated the previous data in Kobo Toolbox via web. Now when I export the 100 data in excel format, the drop-down value is missing for the 100 data, It seems blank. But in web under the data menu, all data is seems okay. So I need help regarding this.

Web Data

Welcome to the community, @admineprc247! Could you also share a screenshot of what has been updated and how it is seen in the browser? Also, please share what is missing when you try to download the same as XLS data. This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

Thanks for your warm welcome. For your information I have attached the screenshot in below.

Drop-down value shown in the web:
Web Data

Short Description of the problem:
I have created a form to collect data from remote area. I have collected 100 data by this form. After that I realized I need one more field in that form. So I have added an drop-down field in that form and one by one updated the previously collected data by using web browser (Enketo Form). Now when I export the 100 data in excel format, the drop-down value is missing for the 100 data, It seems blank for the newly inserted field only. But in web under the data menu, all data including the newly inserted field is seems okay. So I need help regarding this.

Drop-down value don’t show in the downloaded excel file:
Excel Data

Form:
form

@admineprc247, could you try checking Include data from all **...** versions as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Maybe that should help you solve your issue.

It works for me. Thank you for your solution.

1 Like