Dynamic linking of forms not working!

Hello,

I am trying to Dynamically connect two forms and cannot make them work. I followed the guidelines and checked both of my forms, but I could not find anything. I checked all possible ways and read the guideline Dynamic Data Attachments 100 times. I am attaching part of my form. Support will be highly appreciated. I am completely stuck, need to submit this task by end of this week.

Post-training evaluation questionnaire-architecture V2.xlsx (13.6 KB)
Six Months Post-Training Evaluation V2.xlsx (17.2 KB)

Welcome back to the community, @imran3may! Were you able to link the parent form and the child form shared in the support article?

Hi @Kal_Lam,

I connected both forms using the guidelines, did all possible troubleshooting, and did not leave anything untouched, and still not working for some strange reason.

Help on this is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Imran

Hello,

The problem I shared is on a large form, and I customized this for troubleshooting purposes and for confidentiality. I tried all possible ways to link these two forms. I am sure I am doing something wrong with any of the steps; however, I failed to identify that. I believe someone who knows this process will be able to identify the problem. I am stuck on this and truly appreciate it if you could help me identify the problem.

Thanks in advance,
Imran

Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate your attention and support on the post above.

Thank you,
Imran

Hello everyone,

Since I am trying to troubleshoot the forms at my end, I am attaching here the updated version of the forms I am struggling with. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Imran
test1.xlsx (13.7 KB)
test2.xlsx (17.5 KB)

Hello All,

I am still stuck with this form and your help on this will be truly appreciated.

Thank you,
Imran