Email Notification using MS FLOW (JSON) - How to put constraints to submitted records?

Hello,

I am using the method below mentioned in the link (MS Flow) to send me an email whenever data is submitted, and it works like magic - very quick and convenient.
https://im.unhcr.org/kobosupport/

I kindly ask whoever have good experience to help me with the JSON code (see below), I want to get notification email when a certain record is set to value I decide.
For example, if the location was “camp” HTTP request should work with JSON and send me notification email but if the submitted records is “urban” do nothing.

{
“type”: “object”,
“properties”: {
“group_qb9ch94/_loc”: {
“type”: “string”
}
}}
`
Is there a way that it can be possible to add something to the code or even do changes in REST service.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your help.

Hi. On the trigger settings you have the option “Trigger Conditions” to “Specify one or more expressions which must be true for the trigger to fire”. Probably you already tested it. I do not know how to do it, really. In fact, I tried to get that mentioned magic, without succed ;(. I got this error: “Flow save failed with code ‘ValueNotSupported’ and message 'The trigger ‘manual’ at line ‘1’ and column ‘665’ is not valid. The ‘operationOptions’ property is not allowed on the trigger when the workflow contains actions of type ‘OpenApiConnection’.”, no matter the action I chose. Must to keeping searching a way to send an email when a form is submitted to kobotoolbox.