Endless spining on the connect project page

Please i have this endless spining circles on my project’s setting ,connect project page.it started while i was trying to link the project to another project.I have removed the project it linked to and uncheked the data sharing checkbox.The spining is there and i cannot connect to the form with the kobocollect app.please find attached the image

Maybe you will need to cancel the process and then retry.

Thanks for the reply.I have done that severally and it is spinning.I want the spinning to stop because i can’t download forms with kobocollect app

Maybe you will need to log out and then login back again. Then try checking if the project has been linked? If not, maybe you will need to try connecting it again.

I have logged in and out several times and it remains the same.I have tried to connect(link) the project again but it is not connecting anymore .more suggestions please

Maybe try the same with another dummy project to see if that should solve your issue? Please feel free to reach us back if the issue keeps persistent.

Thanks for your responses.But i am still having the same problem.The connect project page in the settings page has the imported page section spinning endless.please kindly help me to dictate and remove it at your end.please kindly help because i cant retrieve form at the moment.There is urgency in the project that requires those forms please.

Thanks for your responses.But i am still having the same problem.The connect project page in the settings page has the imported page section spinning endless.please kindly help me to dictate and remove it at your end.please kindly help because i cant retrieve form at the moment.There is urgency in the project that requires those forms please.

@dekpo, would you mind checking if the project you are trying to link has the xml-external question type?

@Kal_Lam thanks.
please i am no more linking to any file and data sharing has been disabled,yet the import other project data section keeps spinning endlessly.I have tried to link to a project but it no longer linking.it keep spinning repeatedly. can u send me your email to give you my login .please i need to stop this,we can’t retrieve form using kobocollect App and we need to use forms.

Could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

thanks @Kal_Lam .i ll send that right away

@Kal_Lam please confirm if you can see the private message.thanks

@Kal_Lam please can you please give an update about my complains.i requested that endless spinning of the connect project page should be stopped .But it has not be solved kindly refer to the secret message i sent you and resolve it please.thanks

Apologies for the delayed response @dekpo! So I see the following screen:

It seems like you have not linked any projects dynamically, but you keep seeing this loading imported projects. Correct?

So all you need to have is to get rid of this loading message?

yes @Kal_Lam .i need to get rid of loading message and the continuous spinning of the circle please.thanks

@Kal_Lam please kindly get rid of the loading message so that i can retrieve form again with the kobo collect app

@Kal_Lam please I am stilling expecting your response on the spinning of the connect page which we both discuss.kindly help me stop it from your back end so that i can retrieve form using the mobile device app

@dekpo, we are investigating this case. We will get back to you when we resolve it.

thanks in anticipation of your timely response and resolve of the issue

1 Like