Enumerator unable to edit a form through the browser

Good evening sir, please there is an issue I have sent a link to an enumerator for him to correct his data but the link is not working. Kindly assist.

In this case, would you mind generating another edit link and share with your enumerator? Maybe this should solve your issue.

• Record not present. It may have expired.

Maybe your enumerator needs to clear the cache of his/her browser. Could you try this out.

• Record not present. It may have expired.
    Sir, please i have sent this link to an enumerator in order for him to correct his data but the link is not working. kindly assist. thanks.

Sorry, would appreciate your effort if you could use the same thread for a specific topic. This should be helpful for the community while searching for a specific issue. At the moment i have shifted your scattered issue to this post.

Could you share with me your link so that i could test it at my end? Have your enumerator a different browser (to edit an entry)? Sometimes changing a browser should also solve your issue.

Please find attached the link. Thanks.
link to the url: xxxxx

OK, i confirm that i see this loading error message:

Could you share with me the following through a private message so that we could have a close look at your issue:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Please when clearing cache hope the data on Enketo web that has not been submitted will not be deleted.

If it’s not sent to the server, it should get deleted.

Dear @Kal_Lam :
Any update on how to fix this error. Now my enumerators also cannot edit after I copy the edit link to them. I try to clear cached, but it is still meet the problem.

Any comment?

@chamnabchhoeung, the edit link only gets activated for 30 seconds. If it’s delayed beyond that timeline the URL should not work. Hence try to use the URL within the timeline to make it working.