Error adding a repeat_group

Dear community,

I need to add a repeat group to my finished project, but doing so generates an error that I can’t understand (despite the report that the online validator gives me)

also I don’t know how to use the “indexed.repeat” function that suggests the report to me in the context of my project.

I attach my xlsForm and in rows 25 and 26 I start the repeat and the group that closes in lines 161 and 162.
Acciones_Nov_21_2022_B.xlsx (30.9 KB)

@Sebas-Celade, you could focus on the syntax used on H157, H165, H166, and H1671 under the relevant` column. When I removed those syntax it worked fine.

Hola Kal_Lam,

Gracias por darte el tiempo para responder, y sí, el problema se producía en las líneas que me indicas y ya lo había podido resolver al leer con más detención el mensaje desplegado en el validador on-line. Pero me gustaría saber porqué se producía el error al agregar el repeat_group que necesitaba.

Adicionalmente, agradecería que me puedas indicar si existe documentación de los mensajes de error que podrían desplegarse en koboToolbox y la causa que lo puede provocar.

Saludos cordiales

1 Like

@Sebas-Celade, glad to know that you finally solved the issue. The best option to solve such an issue is to validate the XLSForm through the online validator, fix the issue, and then revalidate the XLSForm with the online validator again.