Error downloading form "A disk error occurred on the device while downloading this form"

Error downloading form “A disk error occurred on the device while downloading this form”

Error al descargar el formulario "Se produjo un error de disco en el dispositivo al descargar este formulario "

Note: we tested on different Android devices and all of them give the same error.

Nota: probamos en diferentes dispositivos android y en todos arroja el mismo error.

Muchas gracias por su ayuda.

Welcome to the community, @pbedoya81! Did you mean you were not able to get the blank forms to the app? Could you also let us know the app you are using? Is it KoboCollect Android App or is it the ODK Collect Android App? Apart from this, could you also let us know the server you are using? These details should help us troubleshoot your issue.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I ran the tests on both apps (KoboCollect Android App and ODK Collect Android App) and both got the same error: "Error downloading form “A disk error occurred on the device while downloading this form”

I am using the Global KoboToolbox Server

The error occurs in “Get the selected data”

@pbedoya81, one more quick check before I start troubleshooting. Could you validate your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?