Error evaluating field

Hi to all,

for the past days i have been trying to reslove this problem with my team but we are unable. i have verified similar problems in the community and tested in my xlsform but it doesnt work. i think the problem is that i donot know where exactly to put indexed-repaeat stuff in my questionnaire or how to go about the problem. please i will be so pleased someone help with my xlsform so i can help my team on . i have attached my xlsform on this message to

here is my problem

the problem is i have added a repeat option for a specific group (pour chaque moustiquaire) together with a repeat count. once i pass the xlsform on the kobocollect it works on the web form but on the telephones in the field once you have entered this question the for the first moustiquaire=net it works and when you want to move to the second moustiquaire=net following the repeat option at exactly question n29 the error message appears. now since question n29 has two option, if you happen to choice similar option in the repeat fonction the error appears but if different option then you may go to the next question until similar options are used again with error message appearing.

here is the error message and attached files .thanks for your understanding
Codesuivie.csv (128.3 KB)
a9iQJcwpmGdJAd8t5Dign4 (5).xlsx (27.9 KB)

@pavlov, did your XLSForm pass when verifying it through the online validator?

Yes Kal Lam submitted to the online validator and no problem was detected