Error evaluating field_

hello ,

i have some error when i’m selected 2 times the same modality in begin repeat

please some one help me

Error evaluating field ‘aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao’(/aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao): The problem was located in calculate expression for / aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao XPath evaluation: type mismactch This field is repeated / aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao/group_releve_type_infr

Welcome to the community, @Balla2021! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator?

Yes, I tried, no error, but to validate after repeating the same modality which is ‘Rest Hut’ with ‘Rectangular’ for a second time, it displays an error which is below:"

error evaluating field ‘aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao’(/aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao): The problem was located in calculate expression for / aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao XPath evaluation: type mismactch This field is repeated

/ aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao/group_releve_type_infras[1]/ inventaire_parcelle_3[1]/longeur_infra[1] ;/ aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao/ group_releve_type_infras[2]/ inventaire_parcelle_3[1]/longeur_infra[1]

You may need to use the indexed-repeat() function to specify which value you want.

some images

here code xlsForm