Error evaluating field_

hello ,

i have some error when i’m selected 2 times the same modality in begin repeat

please some one help me

Error evaluating field ‘aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao’(/aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao): The problem was located in calculate expression for / aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao XPath evaluation: type mismactch This field is repeated / aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao/group_releve_type_infr

Welcome to the community, @Balla2021! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator?

Yes, I tried, no error, but to validate after repeating the same modality which is ‘Rest Hut’ with ‘Rectangular’ for a second time, it displays an error which is below:"

error evaluating field ‘aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao’(/aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao): The problem was located in calculate expression for / aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao XPath evaluation: type mismactch This field is repeated

/ aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao/group_releve_type_infras[1]/ inventaire_parcelle_3[1]/longeur_infra[1] ;/ aEotthA7ZcGWW89ckagaao/ group_releve_type_infras[2]/ inventaire_parcelle_3[1]/longeur_infra[1]

You may need to use the indexed-repeat() function to specify which value you want.

some images

here code xlsForm

Hi there, did anyone find what the problem was? I’m getting the same error message on my app. Enketo doesn’t pickup the error, and the online validator shared by @Kal_Lam also doesn’t show anything.
Impact Measurement Survey.xlsx (84.4 KB)