Error evaluation field

Hello, i have the same problem.
I have repeating group in my form. They appear by repeat_count. Below repeating group i have question that appears after answering on last question in repeating group. But repeating group may not appear, it depends from answer on first question in form. I did this logic by using IF ELSE code if(${What_type_of_distribution_is} = 'hh', ${What_age_is_this_family_member} != '', ${Do_you_have_disability} != '') . In browser with enketo i don’t have problem, but when i use kobo android app i stuck in repeating group with error "Error evaluating field … XPath evaluation: type mismatch This field is repeated:… You may need to use the indexed-repeat() function to specify which value you want.

Hello, i have the problem.
I have repeating group in my form. They appear by repeat_count. Below repeating group i have question that appears after answering on last question in repeating group. But repeating group may not appear, it depends from answer on first question in form. I did this logic by using IF ELSE code if(${What_type_of_distribution_is} = 'hh', ${What_age_is_this_family_member} != '', ${Do_you_have_disability} != '') . In browser with enketo i don’t have problem, but when i use kobo android app i stuck in repeating group with error "Error evaluating field … XPath evaluation: type mismatch This field is repeated:… You may need to use the indexed-repeat() function to specify which value you want

@Nimbus, have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues, if any are present.

@Kal_Lam , Yes, it doesn’t like only the language code

@Nimbus, is this the expression used in the variable What_kit_was_received?