Error generating preview message 'le2aj91'

I am receiving the error message “‘le2aj91’” when trying to preview my form I created in the form builder. I was previously receiving the “allow choice duplicates error” as well and was trying to resolve that issue with advice from previous posts, but this seems to be a new error.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @hillyb7,

Welcome tot he community! Would you mind sharing with us the screenshot of the issue so that the community would be able to understand your issue and provide you with the precise solution.

However reading your issue i assume that you have a question (either a select_one le2aj91 or select_multiple le2aj91) in your survey sheet but at the same time le2aj91 is missing under the choices sheet. You could check this out by downloading your survey form as an xlsform and then making a search by pressing CTRL+F under the survey tab as well as the choices tab. As a backup tips you could also check your xlsform here. It should be able to help you point out syntax errors if there are any.

Kindly please note, if you still are not able to solve your issue kindly please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should be able to help you out.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you. This helped me resolve it.

2 Likes

Hi @hillyb7,

Glad to know that it worked for you.

Have a great day!

1 Like