Error in uploading media files

Hi,

I am trying to upload 3 csv files and 5 png files through the media. Kobo is repeatedly giving an error after upload 3 csv and 3 png files. I still need to upload 2 more png files. Is there any limit to the files we can attach?

Looking forward to a prompt response.

Hi @mahrukhkhan,

Could you share with us the screenshot of the error message you are seeing. This would help us identify you issue being more specific.

Hi @Kal_Lam,

When I upload the png I get the error in image_1 and when I go to the ‘new interface’ I get a screen shown in image_2.

Hi @mahrukhkhan,

Thank you for sharing this. Could you also kindly let us know the server you are using i.e. kobotoolbox.org or the humanitarianresponse.info. This would be more helpful.

I am using kobotoolbox.org

Hi @mahrukhkhan,

I just made a check at HHI server and it seems to be working fine. Please see the image below where i could upload 5 png images as media files.

Would you mind trying out the following:

• Changing your browser.
  • Trying uploading your media files to another project

If the issue still persists, please let us know!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Thank you for looking into this. I refreshed my browser and tried adding the images again. This time it worked.

Thanks again!

1 Like

could you also please explain what is the reason behind this error “no JSON object could be decoded”?

Is it due to a wrong formula, question type or something else?