Error loading draft submissions

Hi,

We are having an issue with a form which we recently redeployed. A respondent has 30+ draft submissions, which they completed before the latest redeployment - so, using an older version of the form. Now, when they try to submit these responses, they get a loading error, saying “e.globalReset is not a function”. Is this because they are trying to submit using an earlier version of the form? If so, is there anything we can do to ensure that these drafts are not lost, for example reverting to the earlier version?

Thanks

Welcome back to the community, @eleanorn! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue? Maybe that would help the community understand your issue pictorially. BTW could you also let us know the server you are using? In addition please also update the community if you have validated your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?

Hi @Kal_Lam,

Here is the screenshot:

(It’s actually the same as that posted by @michelleann on another thread). We are using the EU server. I’ve just put the xls file through the online validator and it has returned this message:
“The following language declarations do not contain valid machine-readable codes: Español (esp), English (eng). Learn more: http://xlsform.org#multiple-language-support
Could this be the issue?

Thanks

I have this issue too when I try to edit the form:

I also use EU server.

Hi @Kal_Lam - could you confirm whether you think it might be the language codes which are the issue?

Thanks,

Hello @Kal_Lam

I wondered if you had any guidance on this? We are still facing this issue. The latest I have heard is that when people try to load their drafts, they can see that there are a number of drafts saved but cannot actually view or submit them. This may be because the form has been updated since they saved the drafts. Is their any way to retrieve and submit these drafts? e.g. if I reverted back to the older version of the form, would this solve the problem?

Thanks

@eleanorn, could you kindly share with us a screenshot of your issue so that we can understand your issue pictorially?