Error loading forms (Failed to list asset)

Hi Support Team, I was unable to access my deployed projects on Kobo. I am using Humanitarian Response server. I got a system massage “Failed to list asset”. I am urgently in need of collecting data as the link was already shared with potential participants. I read some posts on the forum and it is said that it was due to sever bug. Could you please help me to fix the problem. My user name is dang_anh. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi @danganh,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us the screenshot of the error message you receive. This should be helpful for us.

Have a great day!

Hi Kal_Lam,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. Please find below the screenshot of my account. I am looking forward to hearing from your.

Hi @danganh,

Do you still have the issue? It should now be solved by now. Kindly please confirm!

Have a great day!

HI,

I have just checked and I am still unable to see all of my projects. Your support is highly appreciated as we really need to launch the survey as soon as possible.

Hi @danganh,

Would you mind providing me your user name. Would like to have a look at my end. You could share the same with me through a private message.

Have a great day!

Hi,
Could you clear you refresh your browser and see if if the problem persists. This should have now been resolved.
Stephane

1 Like

Hi, the problem was resolved last week. However, it reoccurred over and over again since then. I have just checked my account and it said “failed to list assets”. This makes me feel very insecure and worried. This is causing me a lot of problem as I could not check the progress daily so inform our field team. Could you please kindly let me know if this is going to persist.
Thank you so much.

Hi @danganh,

Kindly please be informed that the issue you are facing should not affect the data that is stored in your KoBoToolbox server.

Have a great day!