Error log in into the server

Hi everyone, I am new in Kobo. I tried to create a form in kobo and deployed it. However, when trying to log into the server I get an error of form listing failed. get XML document failed while accessing the server. code 404. How do I resolve this, please.

Hi @mary1,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing us the screen-shot of the issue you are facing? This should help us better understand the issue. Would you also let us know the server you are using?

Have a great day!

Thank you I am using the humanitarian response server.

Hi @mary1,

Is this the error message you are seeing in your KoBoCollect android app when trying to pull blank forms to your device?

Have a great day!

Yes, that is the error am seeing.

Hi @mary1,

Would you also mind providing us the name of the device (along with its OS and the version).

Have a great day!

I am using tecno camon x Android 8.1.0

1 Like

Hi @mary1
This error 404 could be pointing out to two potential issues

1. Could you ensure that you have set up your phone appropriately using this article
  2. Also check and see if your internet connectivity is OK. Sometimes when you are using internet connectivity that requires you to sign in through a browser. You should try changing that connectivity and see if the issue is resolved.

If neither of the above does not work for you, could you install ODKCollect and use the process you have done for KoBoCollect and see if this resolves the issue.

Stephane

2 Likes