Error Massage (while trying to sum a group of variables)

ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. Error evaluating field ‘n_au_001’: The problem was located in calculate expression for ${n_au_001} XPath evaluation: cannot handle function ‘If’ Caused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnhandledException: The problem was located in calculate expression for ${n_au_001} XPath evaluation: cannot handle function ‘If’ … 10 more Result: Invalid

when I try to deploy this massage showed. What should I do… please help…

Hi @reajulbracupg,

Kindly please be informed that there should be a syntax error in your xlsform. Please have a closer look in the line with a variable name ${n_au_001}.

If you are still not able to find it out try sharing it in the forum and the community would help you out.

Have a great day!

Calculation of group.xlsx (20.5 KB)
Dear All,

Please support me. I would like to calculate the information. But I could not able to do it. I have tried number of formula but it is not working. Anyone could support me.

Thank you in advance

Hi @reajulbracupg,

Your xlsform had a couple of issues (which i have highlighted below):

• These should never be in capital (i have fixed it here):
  • These should also never be in capital (i have fixed it here):
  • beging_group should always have a name (i have fixed it here):
  • You could use ``coalesce` to have a zero value when there is nothing (as used below instead of using the if-statement)
  • Typo fixed with field-list instead of field_list (as shown in the image below):

Reference xlsform:
Calculation of group.xlsx (19.1 KB)

You should now be able to upload your xlsform without any error message.

Have a great day!

1 Like

WOW… It is wow… Thank you so much… Salute to you…

1 Like