Error message seen when trying to upload an xlsform

Hello mohammedrezeq,

I had checked your form and you are missing the $ sign in {Number_ment_disab} in the calculation part.

Please do check it out

1 Like

Thank you dear, i already checked it before and amended it.
There are still problems which i did not understand

This is from the Validator:

Error: ODK Validate Errors:

XForm is invalid. See above for the errors.
: Cycle detected in formā€™s relevant and calculation logic!
The following nodes are likely involved in the loop:
${Number_unaccompanied}
${Tot_special_needs}

The following files failed validation:
${ABC} Baseline-midline_endline_shared03 -.xml

Result: Invalid

and This is when i deploy the questionnaire.

unable to deploy

your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

ODK Validate Errors: >> XForm is invalid. See above for the errors. : Cycle detected in formā€™s relevant and calculation logic! The following nodes are likely involved in the loop: ${Number_ment_disab} ${Tot_special_needs} The following files failed validation: ${tmpmxe7an9m} Result: Invalid

i am attaching the final version i worked on if you can help please :slight_smile:

ABC Baseline-midline_endline_shared03 -.xls (188.5 KB)

Please get attached to the changes I had made in the excel with yellow highlighted and green color for your reference. There were some other errors as well, which I had made changes in the highlighted.

I was able to validate the excel forms and work from my side when deployed. Hope this works for you.

Regards,
Dinesh Dongol AB Baseline-midline_endline_shared03 -.xls (192.5 KB)

1 Like

Hi dear, thank you so muchā€¦ but please, can you upload the file again. there is something wrong i canā€™t download the fileā€¦ see the print screen.

This site canā€™t be reached

forum-kobotoolbox-org.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_TIMED_OUT

I think it may be of the slow internet connection that you were not able to download. But still here is the file;

AB Baseline-midline_endline_shared03 -.xls (192.5 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much dear.s it works now.

Much appreciated
@Dnes
@Kal_Lam

1 Like

i have this error while running this survey, while the data are pulled from ana attached csv file, the error is :
Error Occurred
Failure trying to update values. This is generally because of incorrect usage of calculations in the form design.

If you keep having this problem, report it to the person who asked you to collect data.

Failure trying to update values. This is generally because of incorrect usage of calculations in the form design.

If you keep having this problem, report it to the person who asked you to collect data.
Submit form.xlsx (13.8 KB)

this massage pop out while I am writing the reason why i changed in the pulldata