Error message seen while previewing a form

Hola, estoy configurando preguntas logicas de exclusión en un cuestionario, pero hay una pregunta que debe ser contestada a partir de que los usuarios seleccionen una de las opciones puestas en la pregunta previa, el cual es una pregunta tipo “Rating”. Pero al momento de hacer la prueba me indica la siguiente alerta:

Entonces no se realiza la configuración. ¿Cómo puedo hacerlo de forma correcta?

Para ver el error, he descargado el archivo XLSX, y en efecto, donde debería estar la regla de exclusión no se identifica la pregunta.

Saludos
Raquel

Hi @raquelchaicoj,

Welcome to the community! Could you kindly share your xlsform with the community so that the community is able to have a closer look at it and solve your issue.

Have a great day!

Of course![ayRx4wCpM4jJGE6AnTbtR4 (1).xlsx|attachment]ayRx4wCpM4jJGE6AnTbtR4 (1).xlsx (17.1 KB)

Hi @raquelchaicoj,

Kindly please be informed that when looking at your xlsform i do not see any variable(s) being defined as undefined either in the survey tab or in the choices tab.

Survey tab:

However i only see the si that you have tried to refer to in the following values.

Choices tab:

Image 2

You only have the si being used in the following highlighted variables. Check them out and your issue should be solved.

Have a great day!

1 Like