Error message seen while uploading data

Now I do encounter another problem when uploading filled in forms using Kobo collect. The error message below pops up

This is the second time this error is popping up. Initially, I managed to upload 2 forms but cannot now because of this error.

Hi @Simakechula,

Are you still seeing this error message? If yes, would you mind letting us know the mode of data collection you have performed i.e. do you get this error message when you are using Enketo or when using KoBoCollect android app?

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam, glad to hear from you. Yes I am still getting this error message. I get this message while using KoBoCollect android app.

Hi @Simakechula,

Could you share with me your xlsform in a private message so that i could have a closer look to see if it behaves in the same way as shown above.

Have a great day!

Okay, kindly share your email address as I do not know how to send a private message on this forum

Hi @Simakechula,

Have just sent you a private message!

Have a great day!

Hi @Simakechula,

Just tested (both through KoBoCollect android app and Enketo) the xlsform that you shared and was able to successfully submit the filled up data to the KoBoToolbox server.

I assume the issue is with your KoBoCollect android app (configuration). Please check your KoBoCollect android app setting as outlined in the support article here. It should help solve your issue.

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam, thank you for the feedback. I will try re-configuration of KoBoCollect app or using another android mobile device. and keep you posted on the progress.

I thank you.

2 Likes