Error message when editing submissions

Hello there,
recently I have an issue while editing submissions, below error message shows up

could you please advice?

thanks in advance

Welcome to the community, @abdallahit! Could you provide more details on this (i.e., do you get this error message when you try to edit a submission or attempt to submit the edited submissions to the server)? Also, please let us know the server you are using? These details should help us troubleshoot your issue.

hi @Kal_Lam , please note that the error message shows up when attempt to submit the edited submission, and I am using kobotoolbox server

thanks for your help

Best

@abdallahit, have you dynamically linked your projects?

@Kal_Lam , could you please clarify what is meant by ‘dynamically linked projects’?

could anyone help please

@abdallahit, dynamic data attachment refers to the method described in the support article:

thank you @Kal_Lam , going back to your question, no I am not dynamically linking projects

anyone faced this issue and managed to fix it please?
thanks in advance for your support

I have the same errors and waiting for technical supports from Kobo team. Did you fix it ??

Hi @abdallahit, can you please send me the following details in a private message so I can take a look:

• server (Kobo/OCHA)
  • username
  • project name
1 Like

Hi @buithanh , I did not manage to fix it yet

Hi @Josh , I have sent you a private message

1 Like

Hi @buithanh and @abdallahit, please note that the issue has been resolved for your affected submissions.

1 Like