Error message while submitting data to the server

Hi @Kal_Lam, I am experiencing the same error message, but my case is due to recent deployment of fresh KoboToolBox on our servers, I imported the form from kobotoolbox.org to our new deployment, our field officers have already filled thousands of forms downloaded from our kobotoolbox project and we now want the forms to be submitted to our hosted deployment. The hosted deployment became necessary due to 10,000 monthly submission limit. I tried downloading the imported form from our hosted deployment and submitted successfully from the android app. Submission of all existing finalized forms downloaded earlier failed. Please how can I go about it.

Welcome to the community, @sulemn! Would you also mind sharing with us the screenshot of the error message?

Attached is the screenshot:

@sulemn, are you able to get blank forms form your server?

Yes, I have filled one and even submitted it successfully

@sulemn, so the issue is only with that particular survey project where you are not able to submit it to the server?

@Kal_Lam Exactly, but remember this particular project was downloaded from KoboToolBox.org

@sulemn, well got it. If this is the case you will not be able to send it in your self hosted server. You are only able to send it to the HHI server from where you got it.

@Kal_Lam Our project is expected to get 150,000 submissions, please how can we apply for submission limit expansion. Currently we have more than 30,000 pending submissions.

1 Like

You will have to reach out to info@kobotoolbox.org for the same.

Okay, Thanks alot.

1 Like