Error occured during the loading of this form....?

There is a problem facing me when I try to fill in the online form via the link, which

( Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.
Please contact [support@kobotoolbox.org](mailto:support@kobotoolbox.org? with the link to this page and the error message below:
Browser storage is required but is not available, is corrupted, or is not writeable. If you are in ‘private browsing’ mode please switch to regular mode, otherwise switch to another browser. (error: {“isTrusted”:true})
, knowing that I filled in several forms successfully, but then I started having this problem and I changed the browser and updated it, but the problem remained . Please help me solve the problem, note that I use the Google Chrome browser and the operating system is Windows Pro 10 46 bit.
The link of online form is : Enketo Express for KoboToolbox

Welcome @Naji
Have you checked your XLSForm with this online validator ,please? This is always recommended during development any before deployment.

1 Like

Thanks for quick replay , we don’t use ODK or design any data form we just received the link by Email then when I trying to fill the forms i get ( [

Error occurred during the loading of this form

](https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/error-occurred-during-the-loading-of-this-form-it-is-recommended-not-to-use-this-form-for-data-entry-until-this-is-resolved) the link was send by International Org. we fill the form .

I can open this link without any problems, after confirming a message that the form was updated.
(Firefox Browser on Android Smartphone.)

It seems to be a local problem with your browser. You could try to delete the cache, please. Or try it from another device. Furthermore, you may need to allow cookies.

1 Like

@wroos, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: