Error of duplications

Dear Mr. Kal, pilot1_kobo_backend.xlsx (18.5 KB)
I hope you’re doing well. I am facing a big issue on kobo as all my old xls backend upon which I already download them on kobo and ran the survey are now giving me an error message while uploading again entitling that there are duplicates in the name column although there us no duplicates and they are already running on kobo. I am attaching one backend for your feedback and I would really appreciate your feedback on this since I am really lost on what did happen suddenly!

Thank you very much!

Hi @myriamdagher1, thank you for reporting this issue. We are busy investigating :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Josh. I am awaiting your kind response as soon as you can.

Regards.

1 Like

Hello @myriamdagher1 and @Josh,
your xls files shows 2 duplicates.
intro begin_group and a note
consent begin_group and a note.

1 Like

Thank you @wroos! Unfortunately the error is still persisting knowing that all my backends have been imported previously and ran on kobo including this one even after removing the duplicates that you have mentioned :frowning:

Regards.

I also too the error.

Hello @zinnweaung,
did you check your form with the Online validator ?

Hi @wroos, @myriamdagher1, @zinnweaung a fix has been deployed to address this. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Dear Josh, it means that we should wait until we hear back from you?

Hi @myriamdagher1, the fix is deployed already so you should be able to carry on as before :+1:

It worked out thank you very much! So the issue was related to kobo and not with my backend?

Hi @myriamdagher1, you can refer to the explanation here for why this was the case :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like