Error using pulldata

I’am having problems trying to use pulldata from a .csv document. The .csv contains texts written in portuguese, so I saved the file in UTF-8 but it still not working. If I try the project with a smaller .csv document, it works. I don’t know if the problem consists in the language or the characters used in the bigger .csv. (As a new member, I’am not allowed to attach documents).

Hi @gustavomsandrini,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind trying to upload your xlsform and the csv for the community so that someone could help figure out your issue. In the mean time would you mind having a look at the forum discussion that has happened in the past on pull data. It should help you:

https://community.kobotoolbox.org/tags/pull-data

GOOD DAY!

Hello @Kal_Lam,

I’m attaching the csv form which I want to work with. I wish you can help me find out what kind of characters are not ridden. Thank you!
19_11_2019___12_24_43729807.csv (5.3 MB)

Hi @gustavomsandrini,

Looking at your csv file i could not read anything. It seems like the formatting/variable placement is not OK. I saw your csv file as follows:

Would you mind going through the discussion that has happened earlier on pull data. It should provide you a clear picture of how the variable should be placed in a csv file along with how the pull data function should be used in an xlsform.

GOOD DAY!

Thanks @Kal_Lam, I’ll check it.

1 Like