Errors in deployed form during enumerator training

aciDpSVY5S7XBhGmckvbPa (33).xlsx (50.7 KB)

I have taken a look at both articles again, and have done what I interpret it suggests. Can you please point me to where I am going wrong? I have a series of questions in 1 repeat group, Is it necessary to break into several repeat groups?

Hello. everyone.
I have issues in deploying my XLS form. I keep getting this error message:
"your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

ODK Validate Errors: >> XForm is invalid. See above for the errors. org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParseException: Select question has no choices Result: Invalid"
Please help out.

Hi,
As the message indicate you have a question in your form which requires some choices. This could be a select_one or select_multiple however the list of the choices are not available within your list in the choices sheet. You should download your XLS form and inspect it carefully to see what is the issue.

Stephane

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I have checked but I do not seem to identify the problem. Do you mind if I share the file with you?

Regards,
Marvellous.

Hi @Marvelous
Can you try using this (Link) to check first? Unfortunately you are best placed to look at your form to identify what is the missing choices name. I will be able to look at it later but I will give it a a lower priority since this is definitely a form design specific issue rather than a system issue.

Stephane