Export data failed

Hello, I have a serious issue to download data. I am getting this error message “export failed” each time I want to download data. Please can anyone help me?

Hi @Arnaud_Igabe,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us the following through a private message so that we are able to have a look at your issue more closely at our end:

• Username
  • Project name (that has an issue)
  • Server (OCHA or HHI)

You could have a look at the post discussed previously to learn how to share a private message.

Have a great day!

Hi @Arnaud_Igabe,

While looking at the history of your deployed forms i see that you have had multiple deployments. Among those multiple deployments you happened to change the name of the repeat group question from Child to ch_r. This is the reason why you are having the issue. Generally it’s not advised to change the name of an existing variable or of a group/repeat group name. If you do so the structure of your survey form will be modified accordingly and will distort. At this point i would advise you to download your dataset as xls (legacy) version or by un-checking Include fields from all ... deployed versions.

Have a great day!