Export failed in media attachments with more than 20000 data submissions

Hi!

I am very grateful for Kobo as we used this for free for the online registration of the residents of San Pablo City, Laguna in the Philippines for COVID 19 vaccination. However, we experienced download failures for media attachments.

I hope the team behind this wonderful project could help me as soon as possible. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Do you have any tentative idea of the file size you are trying to download? Generally when you try to download a large Media Attachments it should be slow depending upon the speed of your internet.

The last upload size for July 10 is 12GB, since the, the data submission were already doubled so I expect it is about 24GB. I gave the system to export after 24 hours but still failed

@roldanperez92, that seems to be a huge file. Maybe you will need to try one of the workarounds discussed previously which should help you download large files:

This one too …

And this one too …

By the way @roldanperez92 I was just curious to know the server you are using?

I am using the humanitarian response server.

Hi, if we do the manual download via the download managers, all files will be saved in a folder. we are using the generated folders per uuid in the regular exports page.

@roldanperez92, could you also share with me the following through a private message so that I too could have a closer look at your account:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server (Humanitarian as you have said previously)

Ok, will send you a message

By the way, how can I send a message.
Furthermore, here is the status always when exporting media attachments

You could send us a message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

As of today, export failed