Export Failed - Urgent plz

Dear Colleagues,

I cannot download my data. Export Failed. Kobo Humanitarainresponse server. Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Rahmat

Welcome back to the community, @rahmat! Could you also share a screenshot of the same?

Thank you Kal_Lam, I was away for a while (change of organization :slight_smile: ) but came back.

Here is the screenshot. We have this issue in several Kobo users.

It says: List assignment index out of range.

Any update @Kal_Lam please?

@rahmat, could you also let us know the server you are using?

@Kal_Lam , I am using the humanitarian response server. I guess, there was a while when someone has changed the name of file and replaced as we are able to download other data but only one specific project is not working.

@rahmat, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Just sent.

1 Like

We will get back to you when it’s resolved. In the meantime, would you mind downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format to see if it works for you? Please let us know if you can download the data in XLS (legacy) format.

Yes, I can donwload in XLS (legacy) format.

1 Like

@rahmat, I confirm that you see this error message when you download:

You could continue your project with the XLS (legacy) format until we fix this issue. We will get back to you when we resolve it.

Yes. This is the message.

1 Like