Exporting large data from kobo

Due to reviews and counter reviews on a form, we ended up having 21 versions of a form. However large amount of data (about 118,000 forms) were collected from the field in the space of 3 months (from June 2019 to August 2019).
Now exporting the data is becoming a problem as only 30,000 data is being pulled out yet the form shows 118000 submissions.
How do I pull out all entries?

1 Like

I too have same issues, believe me i’m glad to find out i’m not the only one…something needs to be done about this. I am looking for a way to contact the developers. back to your request, you can view your data through the project legacy window. that’s how I was able to access mine. you can run analysis and download your data through there too. its not ideal but it works.

Thanks for the response. Please how do i get to the project legacy window?

When you login to your Kobo collect page, at the bottom corner of the page, you will see 3 icons; Help, Project(legacy) and Community…click on Project legacy, it will take you to another page where you can download your data

Thanks, this worked perfectly

Hi @Alberts & @nassp_rivers_socu,

Are you still facing the download issues that is available under DATA>Downloads? This was an issue reported a couple of days ago but already solved (by the developers). Could you kindly confirm whether it works smoothly at your end so that we could flag the issue (so that other users would not need to face the same at their end).

It seems to have been rectified…for now, hopefully it stays this way

1 Like

Thank you @nassp_rivers_socu for confirming that the issue no longer persists. Have confirmed from the developers that they have solved the same. Thank you for flagging it out through the forum.