External file in CSV format

Bonjour,

J’ai un souci avec un formulaire dans lequel j’ai un fichier externe en format CSV. Dans l’aperçu il n y a aucun problème Le déploiement aussi est OK mais dès que je tante une modification, j’obtiens l’erreur illustrée dans la figure suivante:

Merci de votre aide.

I have a problem with a form in which I have an external file in CSV format.
In the preview there is no problem The deployment is also OK but as soon as I ate a modification,
I get the error shown in the following figure:

Thank you for your help

Hi @bfranck, this issue is that the form-builder currently does not support the select_one_from_file or select_multiple_from_file question type, but it is still a valid form. In order to make an edit to that particular question, you will have to download it as XLS, make your change and then upload and redeploy.

1 Like

Je vous remercie pour votre réponse. C’est ce que j’ai fait et le déploiement et l’aperçu marchent correctement sauf qu’en voulant télécharger le formulaire sur un téléphone ANDROID à l’aide de KOBOCOLLECT ça échoue. Et bizarement si j’enlève la question du type “select_one_from_file”,ça marche sur le téléphone. Je ne sais pas si vous avez déjà rencontré ce genre de problème.
Encore merci.

Thank you for your answer. This is what I did and the deployment and preview work fine except that trying to download the form to an ANDROID phone using KOBOCOLLECT it fails. And oddly if I remove the question like “select_one_from_file”, it works on the phone. I don’t know if you have ever encountered this kind of problem.
Thanks again.

@bfranck, you will also need to redeploy your survey project once you upload/update the CSV file.